*it is most certainly on*
*throw it into the abyss*
*it actually has a cord attached to it, so it only kinda makes it into the abyss,,, it’s just sort of dangling there*
*the screams from the abyss are now amplified*
I honestly think that the triple comma thing grammatical technique should be standardized. I think a lot of things. Yeah.
So, since I last wrote on this rather dusty URL (and I hope to begin to blow off that dust and maybe wipe it off and put a nice vase on it with some flowers and such) I have:
- Been on sprang break. Yeehaw.
- Got a summer job here at RIT as a “Photographer and Image Data Technician” wow,,, super fancy eh?
- I think I’m going to be taking a glass working class next semester, and I am very very very excited about it… just need to make sure I’ll still graduate in 4 years…
- Written A LOT,,, so much. My private journal holds all of my other thoughts and adventures, thus the digital form of writing has been lacking.
- I’m still in school, and I’m still doing well in academics and such. Another yeehaw.
- Been going through a very interesting and (frankly, quite painful) emotional metamorphosis that involves my struggle with both universal and personal concepts and morals,,, I have likened it to being “emotionally tectonic.” There has been some fundamental shift in my brain, like a tectonic plate, that is just making things rather difficult. However, although there is lava spewing from the cracks, I will not allow it to harden. That would be too easy. I’d say I’m on a personal mission to “find myself” or “unravel the secrets of the universe” but that would be too cliche. It is difficult to describe, but regardless, I am evolving. Not changing. I don’t like the idea of change. It’s like throwing away everything else and starting over. Evolving means growing from the past. I feel better about evolving.
- Damn, number 6 was a real train-wreck. Sorry about that.
- I’m currently trying to grow basil in my room. It is the highlight of my day, getting to wake up and chat with my plants for a bit. I will be rather devastated if at least one doesn’t sprout, but that’s how life goes I guess. Lots to be learned from plants.
- Lists really don’t cut it.
- There’s much more.
But yeah, I think I’m going to try and start to blog more. I have been really cooped up in my head for the past month or so, and let me tell you, it can be a shitstorm. Like a ball of yarn… no,… twine. Twine is a better metaphor. Like a big, twisted ball of twine that I’m trying to unravel, but the coarse fibers of the twine keep coming loose and I end up pulling on the piece of fiber instead of the entire twine string segment and I ruin it, and it becomes more tangled. Sorta like that, but maybe the twine has been soaked in gasoline and it’s really close to a match. That was kind of extreme. Unless you are into extreme knitting. That would be an interesting concept.
Daredevil grannies compete for the prize in this year’s “X-Treme Knitting Showdown” featuring blazing balls of combustible yarn.
What I’m trying to really get at here is that everything has been really wonky, but writing and art certainly help.
I hope to be more active here, but these next 40 days should be… well,,, interesting. Project deadline and the like.
I hope you all are doing okay. I sincerely hope that.